Anyone using the new twin jebao controllers???

wdebenedettojr

BRS Member
As the title states, looking for someone that has used the new jebao twin controller with two pumps synced together. I have one wp 40 in my 90 on full power so I was thinking of upgrading to the dual controller with 2 wp 25's or maybe even 2 wp 40's run on low. I kinda like the idea of doing the two wp 40's and keeping them low compared to two 25's full blast.

Hi Bill,

I have the dual controller on my tank. It's a nice upgrade that will give you better control. well worth the $20. I also like that when going into feed mode you only have to tap the button instead of holding it for 5 seconds. Feed time is 10 minutes too.

Hi Bill,

I have the dual controller on my tank. It's a nice upgrade that will give you better control. well worth the $20. I also like that when going into feed mode you only have to tap the button instead of holding it for 5 seconds. Feed time is 10 minutes too.

Which pumps do you run?

I run 2 25s, with the JBwave single controller, and I have mine set to a high of 40 and low of 30 and it still blows my 90gal almost too much for my torches, and frogs.

I have a 40 and a 25 running off of that. I also have another 25 on a separate controller. When is the triple controller going to release? *lol*

I have a 40 and a 25 running off of that. I also have another 25 on a separate controller. When is the triple controller going to release? *lol*

Interesting combo. Didn't really think of doing that.

How's the new light!!!?!?

I've recently added a second wp25 to my 75 gallon. Also using the JBwave dual controller. The controllability is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back