Aqua Illumination New Controller Firmware 2.0

therra978

Non-member
For you Ai Vega, Ai Sol, Ai Nano users that are using the new controller.
AI just released some awesome updates

Aqua Illumination New Controller Firmware 2.0
http://www.aquaillumination.com/

563239_565609760116447_1934036853_n.jpg

All the new features:

• Support for PowerPuck™ custom pucks.
  • Adds wireless operation for Sol White, Sol Blue, and Nano when used with Wireless Adapter (sold separately).
  • Supports full sunrise/sunset/cloud sweeps and weather effects for all Sol and Nano models.
  • Supports both Sol and Vega models simultaneously (wireless mode) with one controller.
  • Fail-safe Vega dim down prevents coral burning if wireless communications fail for an extended period of time.
  • Global Region Timers simulates actual sunrise/sunset times of major coral reefs around the world.
  • GPS coordinate Timers for automatic local sunrise/sunset tracking.
  • Fully automatic sweep speed for up to 30 Vega lighting modules.
  • Revamped user interface for easier setup and control.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like AI Power Puck is coming soon.. finally. Been waiting to add UV to my lights.

And now you can control AI Vega, and the Sols simultaneously.

That's cool thanks for sharing. I am running a Al Sol blue and would like to add pucks with some different spectrum. Sounds like what they are doing correct?

That's cool thanks for sharing. I am running a Al Sol blue and would like to add pucks with some different spectrum. Sounds like what they are doing correct?

I think the different spectrum is only available to the AI Vega.

I would have kept my AI Sol if that was the case =)

Could have swarn I heard something about upgradable pucks. After all that was one of the good features that they were built to be upgraded

I just upgraded my firmware. You loose all of your settings so make a note of your color and acclimation settings as well as your deisred sunrise\sunset.

Back