ATI True Actinic Bulbs? ☹️

ReefAddict

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
ATI True Actinic Bulbs? What's going on with these. I am starting to suspect they are fixing to discontinue them. They have been out of stock at most places for 2+ months. I been using a combo of blue plus + True actinic for some time for my supplemental lighting.

ATI True Actinic Bulbs? What's going on with these. I am starting to suspect they are fixing to discontinue them. They have been out of stock at most places for 2+ months. I been using a combo of blue plus + True actinic for some time for my supplemental lighting.
did you try emailing ati and asking?

In stock at Aqua Cave

I've ordered from Aquacave numerous times in the past. They are legit and never had an issue, for what it's worth.

I've ordered from Aquacave numerous times in the past. They are legit and never had an issue, for what it's worth.
Plus one, I ordered my sump from them and some other things everything came quickly and well packed.

Back