Baby clowns

MarkSzy

BRS Member
Looking for advice, So I had my clowns lay eggs about 5 days ago now, I never expected the eggs to last this long. I have no idea what to do if they make it and hatch. I don’t have a tank to move them to nor have the knowledge to raise them. I guess I’m asking will they make it without extra help? Thanks for any advice

I assumed fish food but it has been nearly a week, they have changed from orange dots to little black balls.

Well if it’s on a smaller rock you could always try to rehome the eggs ? (I’d be interested if so)

Looking for advice, So I had my clowns lay eggs about 5 days ago now, I never expected the eggs to last this long. I have no idea what to do if they make it and hatch. I don’t have a tank to move them to nor have the knowledge to raise them. I guess I’m asking will they make it without extra help? Thanks for any advice
If you’re planning to breed them then you definitely gonna need a second tank. But there is lots of unsuccessful losses because I’m Clown Fish breeder. Even if they are in a small rock and you rehome them. They will not make it. They’re very sensitive.

So if you’re planning on breeding them. it is a lot of work. You going to need a 10 gallon tank RG complete . You also gonna need Rotifers and you gonna need a mesh cup to collect the Rotifer's. I got Rotifers available. Just got them three days ago. I can teach you if you’d like?

This is old but might help you get started

Back