Blonde Naso stomach caving in, worms issue?

ron168

SPSOTM
Hi,

Over the last week, my Naso seems to have lost some belly and starting to concern me. She is still eating but not as aggressive to get food as before. Nothing has really changed with the tank lately. The thought is she may have worms. I have noticed some white/clear poop once in a while. I will need to take her out to hospital tank and give her meds.

From what I've read, prazipro may be used to treat worms.. Is this correct? If so where can I get that medication? What other issue could this be?
TIA for your help.

Ron

Found PraziPro off amazon so will give that a try in a few days. Maybe a picture may help with diagnosis. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417480502.098057.jpg not a great picture. Will try another later.

She does like very thin :( What size tank is it in, how long have you had it, and what do you feed and how often?

Thanks guys. It's in a 300g. I think I can catch her since she's usually comes to the food. I've been feeding a mixture or brine, mysis and bloodworms multiple times daily. I also give nori every few days. I've had him for about 4 months.

Update;
Started the PraziPro on Wed in DT (other fish was showing signs of flukes). Thursday she was looking better, belly full and eating. Then yesterday she started to look lethargic and hiding. This morning she was barely moving. Then when I got home this afternoon she went missing. :-(

I think the carpet got him. Sigh.

So sorry to hear. I would suggest doing two treatments of all new fish in a QT tank before adding them to the DT. I treat all of my fish prophylactically with it.

Thanks guys. Found the body today. :-(
I am panning do another dose of PraziPro. Definitely lesson learned this time.

Back