All Set Chloramine Test Kit

TPhan

BRS Member
If anyone have or know where I can make a purchase, please advice. I have spent hours on the net without success. I only need to test for the presence of chloramine, accuracy does not matter.

I would use a chlorine test kit and that will pick up any chlorine residuals including chloramine. I’m assuming you are receiving MWRA water?

Hanna test kit looks like a good option as well and is cheaper. dpd chlorine tests are the standard test method for all water utilities whether they are just dosing chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, or adding Aqua ammonia to hypochlorite to from chloramines.

I would use a chlorine test kit and that will pick up any chlorine residuals including chloramine. I’m assuming you are receiving MWRA water?
Which one do you recommend? I looked at many of them but none of them mentioned anything about testing for chloramine level. Our city water uses chloramine. I want to test my RO/DI water to make sure my unit is doing its job. Also to know when the carbon blocks need to be replaced.

Which one do you recommend? I looked at many of them but none of them mentioned anything about testing for chloramine level. Our city water uses chloramine. I want to test my RO/DI water to make sure my unit is doing its job. Also to know when the carbon blocks need to be replaced.
You will want to test for total chlorine. Hanna makes a decent priced one with good reviews. https://www.hannainst.com/hi711-tot...OuvppH30Ae_bEk8ttTEW8EkjmQDTnqpxoCOygQAvD_BwE

Back