Sold Desjardini sailfin tang and other fish

Joker

Viking Corals
BRS Member
I'm looking to sell my tang he is about 4-5 inches very healthy and eats everything you feed. I feed pellets, flake, and frozen he seems like he cant get enough either haha. He isnt aggressive at all to any of my fish he just has now outgrown my tank. I'm asking $120 or will trade for a small healthy purple tang. I'll try to get a pic or a video of him asap. I will need time to catch him as he is still in my tank. Location is Worcester ma

Last edited:
The best I could get of him. That a mp10 to the right of him

20200811_133219.jpg

adding fish
female black ice clown $40
bonded pair of bangaii cardnals $60

20200812_132105.jpg
20200812_132106.jpg
20200812_132108.jpg

I already have 2 small clowns in my tank so I don’t think I could add a 3rd or should but may be interested in cardinals if you’ll sell the pair?

I'm looking to sell my tang he is about 4-5 inches very healthy and eats everything you feed. I feed pellets, flake, and frozen he seems like he cant get enough either haha. He isnt aggressive at all to any of my fish he just has now outgrown my tank. I'm asking $120 or will trade for a small healthy purple tang. I'll try to get a pic or a video of him asap. I will need time to catch him as he is still in my tank. Location is Worcester ma
How big is your tank?

Back