• your spouse feels neglected

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • no problems at all

Votes: 31 53.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Valexia said:
mine does lift all those buckets of RO for me...big strong sweetheart

Haha!! Just last night I said, "It'd be easier if you lifted this huge bucket of water up enough for the syphon..." And he said, "Easier for who?!" LOL.. I of course, meant, it'd be easier for him to do it over me since he's got all the upper body strength.. But of course, it was easier for me, because all I had to do was gawk at his masculine strength.

But it worked out for him later on.. it's amazing what a little manly showing off will do to a girl... :eek:

But I think the real beauty of it all is how we're both so equally amazed at the little creatures in our tanks. We can both sit and stare at it for hours, laughing everytime something funny happens. "Did you see that?! The mantis just launched that hermit crab across the tank! Bwahahaa!"

Melody~

Scott Merrill said:
she said "its me or the fish and thats final"

I bought a bigger tank.

He KNOWS better than to ask that question.. ;) hahahaha! good answer scott, probably happer with it too. IMHO i think women and men should support their SO's hobbies and interests..theres more to life than staring deep into each others eyes...like staring deep into those caves i just aquascaped.

mine lets me do whatever with the tank as long as I keep his kenya tree in the tank. Before I got him the kenya tree he would not even look inside the tank, now he says stuff like hey look how big my tree has gotten, and asks me what the things are around it... I'm slowly turning him...very slowly...

We have an understanding. What ever I spend on the tank she gets in cash. Sometimes she tells me to go to the fish store. You know the nights she goes with her friends.

Back