Gone Ender 3 3d printer

ChrisPchef

BRS Member
A couple months ago I got this Ender 3, 3d printer as my first 3d printer. The previous owner upgraded essentially every component of the printer making it very difficult for me to figure out. I am thinking it would be better suited for someone with experience using 3d printers. Or someone who is good with technology, that has the patience to work out all the kinks. I am looking to sell it for $250 or trade it for some torches/hammers/bounce mushrooms. I am going to list the upgrades to the best of my knowledge, they are as follows.

Bl touch
Sprite extruder
Second Z axis arm
Upgraded bed springs
Upgraded silent mother board
Power supply relocation
Creality glass printing bed

A part of the sale I will also include the following. Extra 4mm printing nozzles, a cleaning kit used for clogs. Cleaning filament, an extra set of Z rods, as well as other unknown assorted back up parts I’m not familiar with. It will also include the last of the PLA + filament I have been using for printing.

I managed to successfully print a few things however after messing with some parts I am no longer able to complete a print and giving up on this as a new hobby. Thanks for looking, feel free to message me with any questions.

Chris

Attachments

• IMG_1572.jpeg
    IMG_1572.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1573.jpeg
    IMG_1573.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1574.jpeg
    IMG_1574.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1575.jpeg
    IMG_1575.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 40
I can give you some instructions to maybe get you going. It’s actually not that hard. Dm me if you want and we can chat

I can give you some instructions to maybe get you going. It’s actually not that hard. Dm me if you want and we can chat
That would be awesome, whipping up some food I’ll message you right after. Appreciate it!

ooooo this is tempting, there are a lot of things I want to print... and you are somewhat close...

If JPags doesnt get you sorted, please DM me and we can work something out.

@JPags what kind of computer/OS do I need to run this? Something really amazing or just any old computer?

I actually run octoprint. Added a raspberry pi to my ender 5 plus so I can do everything remotely (Except remove the print, I need to go down to my basement to do that). So I only need the computer to do the slicing.

You really dont need a computer. You just need a computer to create the GCODE file and then you can upload to a SD card and put that in the printer. The printer is all setup with the processor. Its not like a regular printer

ooooo this is tempting, there are a lot of things I want to print... and you are somewhat close...

If JPags doesnt get you sorted, please DM me and we can work something out.

@JPags what kind of computer/OS do I need to run this? Something really amazing or just any old computer?
I use Cura and Fusion 360. You can get both free and both can be run on normal computers. As Jpags says, you don’t need internet/computer to print, but you do need software to desgin prints pr process (slice) premade designs

Back