Farm Fresh frags GROUP BUY

Kevin McG

Ni Hao!
Hello Everybody, I wanted to throw together a group buy for our newest sponsor Farm Fresh Frags.

I do have a few stipulations to make this go a bit easier on me.

1.) Need to reach the $250 for free shipping although at $19 to my door is pretty reasonable and if we don't reach $250 I will just divide the shipping :)

2.) Paypal to me, then I will then Paypal FFF. No Checks, cash, IOU's etc... :p

3.) Order will be picked up or delivered to me on Friday 5-8-2009, you must be able to pick up your items that day, I have no means of keeping corals overnight....sorry :(

4.) You specific order will be forwarded to FFF to be bagged under your name so I am not responsible for mishaps...unless I screw up the order, but I always copy & paste :)

5.) Please PM what you would like to order and a $ amount for the total. After I have got everybodies order I will PM you what you will need to paypal me(fees will be included but I think it's like a buck or something).

6.) Well there is no #6 but I have cleared my inbox but be sure to put GROUP BUY in the subject line

Here is the website, there prices are fantastic as you will see. Lets show this sponsor he made a good decision sponsoring the BRS!!

http://www.farmfreshfrags.com/

Well, I only have one other person interested other than me, so I'm going to hold off a bit longer to see if a few more people become interested in the next 1-2 weeks. If you are interested in this GB still send me a PM with what you want and I'll save it until I place the order.

Hmmmmm I'm semi interested but it would be under $20 order... I'll keep checking in...

Hi BRS,
We have a huge sale running now until the end of the month. Savings up to 50% on corals like purple death palys, micromussa, tyree pink polyp caps and more. Check it out at www.farmfreshfrags.com under the specials.

Is the price listed or once it's in the cart? I don't see that pricing for those items.

BTW, I'm in for a group buy if others are down :cool:

I may be interested, depending on your location. I'm in western Mass, but I don't want to drive all the way to Boston. I've seen maybe ~$100 worth of stuff I could buy.

Is the price listed or once it's in the cart? I don't see that pricing for those items.

BTW, I'm in for a group buy if others are down :cool:

The price should be clearly marked as being on sale. You can also see a list of June's specials on the bottom of the home page and under "specials" as well.
FFF

Hmmm, I guess only a few of the sale items show up on the bottom of the home page. If you want to see the complete list of corals that are for sale they can be found in the "specials" catagory found on the left hand colum on the home page, otherwise you will see them mixed in with all the other corals.
Sorry for any confusion,
FFF

Back