first fish added to my new 150 gallon tank....

Wrbrackett

Non-member
Last night I added two clowns to to 150 gallon tank.
They are black and white clowns I got from oceans in glass.
I also added a snow flake eel.
They are all doing awesome very heathly eating great....
I'm loving my new salt water tank I waited a long time for one
But it was well worth the wait.

Thats nice! I had a snow flake eel on my 120g they are beautiful! Mine got huge too. Sold the day she took my finger instead of the food......
We like pictures :)

Congrats buddy. Hope it works out for ya. It's always exciting getting new livestock.

Thats nice! I had a snow flake eel on my 120g they are beautiful! Mine got huge too. Sold the day she took my finger instead of the food......
We like pictures :)

Hopefully it didn't bite it off! I want to get rid of mine but the wife wants to keep it :(

I found that its easy to upload to photobucket.com and then just post the image link, works great, just my experience though

Lookin good! If I had a room like that there would be a folding chair directly in front of the tank lol

... my tank right now has a folding chair in front of it. I treat it more like a TV than a display.

Ya my wife has always wanted a salt water tank so it was easy to convince here to get rid of the dinning room and make it a fish tank room.We are really happy with the set up and the company that installed it.fish are doing great and its better
Than watching tv.
:)

44188348-8bc3-1d89.jpg

Thank you I'm really loving my fish tank I have wanted one for so long.
I almost bought a 125 gallon, but there wasn't that much difference in price and the 150 added 6 " to the tank height.which really makes a difference.my tank is 6 feet long.

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back