Gone Free! RedSeaMax250 Tank & Stand (no return pumps)

Sparent25

BRS Member
RedSeaMax250 65 gallon AIO reef tank with skimmer and InTankMedia basket and custom stand. fyi, no return/ skimmer pumps or light included

In process of selling house and will need to coordinate pick up, preferably this week. I removed the old T5 hood, added a brs screen top (2 years ago) so I could have a better light and not have to worry about temps (these notoriously ran high temps with the closed T5 hood). This has been a great tank!

Glass has a few scratches from prior owner but this has been an awesome tank.
Stand Dimensions are 55” wide, 23” deep and 31” tall

Tank is broken down and clean.
No return pumps, skimmer pump or light are included. Includes Tank, Skimmer, InTank Media Basket, Stand, Screen and more parts to make a new screen too.
It's heavy and you'll need 2 folks to move from house to truck / suv I have a back issue so I will not be able to help lift unfortunately

Attachments

• RedSeaMax250 pic 1.jpg
    RedSeaMax250 pic 1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 257
  • redseamax250 set up.jpg
    redseamax250 set up.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 267
overhead picture of 3 chambers and the InTankMedia basket

Attachments

• above RedSeaMax AIO overflow & 3 chambers view.jpg
    above RedSeaMax AIO overflow & 3 chambers view.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 152
  • InTankMediaBasket RedSeaMax250.jpg
    InTankMediaBasket RedSeaMax250.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 155
FREE. Tank and Stand are back available, preference to pick it up by Thursday night (open house this weekend). Stow, MA
First come first serve. Please bring a friend to help carry stand and tank (back issue)

FREE. Tank and Stand are back available, preference to pick it up by Thursday night (open house this weekend). Stow, MA
First come first serve. Please bring a friend to help carry stand and tank (back issue)
Prob best to text me 978 793-2981

Back