Reef Deal get your pods 1200 bogo w/crab ends 6/29

php1775

BRS Member
i just made my 2nd 1200 pod bogo from get your pods since around the 2nd of april since i was very very happy with the first order even though there are still a bunch left in my in tank refugiums that i constructed using this assorted sized screening that i get from michaels crafts shops secured with the two sections that come with a common tank divider.my mandarins and seahorses patrol the refugium between regular feedings for exiting pods.glad i checked their website in time since the bogo ends 6/29 and is also on sale at $29.99--fantastic deal

not bad,$23.99 for 2 day which isnt bad since youre getting 2-1200 pod bags for $29.99 usually 39.99 x2 saving $50 right there then getting a free crab.i got a pocelin crab last time .they usually go for an additional $5.99.the bags are full of tons of super active pods .there is a u-tube video or two showing them.and that is exactly what you get.SUPER DEAL!!!!

That's a lot of pods for $55, but I don't really need that many for what I'm doing (jellyfish). Actually, I think I need rotifers or at least a starter culture. The pod deal appears to still be ongoing. Who knows, maybe I'll give it a try if I can figure out how to keep them alive long term.

Last edited:
Back