Going to have to start more fragging sales for this one.........

^^^ saw those the other day. I just don't get it. Lol they are nice but.... I don't get it with wrasses guess it's the rarity and as they always say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay.
I do love that trigger on live Aquaria though..... Colors are wild.

-Owen

I would rather Real Cross Hatches they get bigger lol And A little cheaper Found A pair for 650 lol

Not worth it... they probably just need to carry a few overpriced specimens to keep certain reefers content that they have something they can call 'exclusive'. ;P Niche market. Capitalism in action. If someone pays for it and really wants it, then great for them (and especially the dealer). Most expensive fish I got so far is about $60. Though I have been eyeing a trigger pair for the tank upgrade. But.. I don't plan to spend more than $300 for the pair. If that.

i have two blue throat triggers (male and female) and they are beautiful! looks alost like a crosshatch only thing is that crosshatch hasd more color...i also have cleaning crew and shrimp in my tank and they dont do anything to them......my cleaner coes on top of the triggers and starts cleaning them...so it is reef safe with caution but i think it depends on the fish's personality and how much u feed them and keep them happy :D.............. paid $150 for the pair....... o and btw did u guys see the paired blue throat triggers at reefkeeper2's house? they are so sexy..........reall good size.....!

i like this one though............supposely extremly rare....who knows but its a Sargassum Triggerfish....i love how is all white with some body detail and orange tail. must look really nice under actinics/leds im sure.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My understanding is that crosshatches are reefsafe. What is the difference between the hybrid and a regular crosshatch?

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 112
Back