Happy Labor Day BRS !!

125tank

BRS Member
Hi all, :w

My name is T, currently a college student at Salem State. I've been in this hobby for more than a year now with my 125gl reef. My tank has been sumpless until 3 months ago and everything is go fine. Here is a list of what i currently have :p :
Flame Angel, Blue Hippo, diamond goby, pink spotted watchman goby, blue spotted goby, cleaner wrass, royal gramma, marine betta, 2 maroon clown, spotted mandarine, 2 cleaner & 2 fire shimps, lawnmower blenny
Aussie Elegance, Pearl Bubble, GSP, Zoos, Mushrooms, hammer, frogspawn, Ricordias, Toadstool, Brains, Yellow Sun Paly
I'm in the pursuit of a yellow wrasse (ordered twice but both are dead upon arrival :(), a copperband butterfly, and more corals. And just ordered a Octopus NWB-150 skimmer yesterday, hopefully it'll arrive soon.
It's awesome to know that we have a forum for Boston area. I'm really looking forward to get to know more people and trade our experience about this great hobby. :.

Phi Pham

Welcome to the BRS. My wife graduated from Salem St College. Don't forget to post some pics!

WelcomeBRS5.jpg

I just lost an auction @ Aquatic Auction on an Aussie violet tip elegance. It was my first time bidding on AA so didnt have much experience, the elegance is gone with the price of $72.. unbelievable >"<! Anyway, here they are, some of my fav pix. Sorry i dont have a full tank shot because it's 72'' long and i couldn't get a nice clear shot out of it. Enjoy

dsc01900p.jpg
photo0304.jpg

cimg3691u.jpg
dsc01869l.jpg

yup, harlequin shrimp is one of the awesome creatures, i could not hold my laugh everytime i see 'em walk around! I used to have both blue and pink but the pink is gone, i guess bcuz it was too old...

Nice lookin tank, does you beta hide alot? I was gonna get one but was told id be lucky if I ever saw it in my tank because theyre really timid.

Nice lookin tank, does you beta hide alot? I was gonna get one but was told id be lucky if I ever saw it in my tank because theyre really timid.

Thanks! About the betta, definitely you won't see it swimming around like other fishes, but that's its own characteristic and a lot of people like it that way. It's very calm and the way it moves, unbelievable beautiful. I have had it for about 1 year now and it's doing great, i feed it frozen brine shrimp. Don't expect it to come far off of the rock work to catch the food, it only grabs food that is rite about its mouth :eek: Anyway, marine betta is awesome to have and you won't get bored of it because you don't see it all the time :p

Back