Help need suggestions of what to do to save my Devils hand leather

What's wrong with it? Sometimes leathers just close up for a day or two, then open up again as good as new.

try adding Iodine , leathers seem to do well with it , but dose under the recomended amount . plus your skimmer will go crazy when you add it

+1 Also check your alk. The easiest thing might be to do a water change (10%/15%) and bring all the parameters closer to the recommended levels. Leathers are strong. I lost the head off my toadstool once. It fell off and looked like a rotting mushroom, but the stalk was still strong. It grew a new top.

Tank temp and all other params seem normal? My brothers leather did the same thing, almost white and he found out his heater was unplugged.

Everything is normal with my tank I double checked and my green star polyps, and hammer corals are fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you move the water flow?? or location of the coral? my just simple cause of flow or lighting as well.. when my old one I had would lose color and shrink I realized my power head moved or lighting shifted

good luck..

Back