Holy Jumpin' Jumping Beans Batman...

Daragon

Non-member
Last night I shut off all the pumps to the tank to feed the fish and everything else. Well I left the room and forgot about it for about 15 minutes. I return to the room and see my Royal Gramma jump out of the water and over one of the center braces, I thought he was putting on a show for me, it was awsome. I knew he was pissed for some reason and realized I needed to turn the pumps back on. I hung out to make sure he didn't try that again. It was pretty amusing but I'm sure if he didn't land back in the tank, it wouldn't of been as amusing. That's my little story that I thought I would share with all of you.

Sweet...now Can You Get Him To Jump Up And Hit A Red Ball To Get You To Turn Them Back On!

Maybe I should hang the switch above the tank so he can turn it back on when he's ready... :D

HEHE, well by dog figured out how to turn the ceiling fan on so that the cat toy (mouse) we had hanging from it would swing which would bring the cat out and then he would case the cat...kind of funny.

Back