joining the club?

eSoteric

less fish = more corals
Just clicked under membership and hit join today! i submited some personal info. then it just went to the list of members. I figured id have been asked for the fees to sign up and all. i checked my e-mail and it says my app is being activated and to make a name on the forums (which i already have). SO i gusse what im wondering if when do i pay haha. Ill be doing a family plan (my brother is in the hobby too) And i wouldl ike to use my visa to do it online if possible.

Online payment is in the works. We have to get the membership database online and work out the paypal stuff first, but it is a project we are doing right now.

so, i can pay at the meeting? my app is still being processed, will i get a e-mail saying im approved? ggmoez makes refernce to having payed his dues via paypal? i do have paypal and can do it that way.

It is probably easiest to just pay at the meeting. We will be making laminated membership cards there. I'm not up on the status of the upgrade to online membership, so I don't want to give you false info on that stuff, I just know it is being worked on and isn't done yet.

Back