Jumping back in

Jason72

Non-member
Hey all, I'm just trying to get people to welcome me :rolleyes: I have been neglecting my 90gal/4 t5/ softy-lps for about 2-3 years now, just doing the minimum to get by and I'm amazed how well things have done, considering haha. But I figure if I announce my intentions to stay on top of my tank from now on top of things, y'all can hold me accountable yes? I'm down in Dudley (outside of Worcester). Glad to be back!

Jason

Jason, welcome back. Good weekend to get going. Extra time to do a water change or something!

After the 4 hours I spent up to my elbows in salt water yesterday...... and immediately started the RO filter to prep for another change in 2 days... here we go! LOL

Welcome back! You only need to answer to your self.

But being active in the club and forum may help motivate you.

Def being active in the forum helps. I went through a point when I neglected mine and almost took it down. Coincidently I wasn't on my tapatalk app much those 2 months. Started getting back on the forum and that's all it took. Got my tank back to good condition and its running great now. Welcome back

Very cloudy and everything was really mad at me (had just finished a huge algae export and water change)
tank.jpg

And I just like this one. Although he's not the same since his gf decided to take a leap and commit suicide....
nems.jpg

Welcome back man, I know the feeling of the need to take a break... Hope you are all rested and motivated to jump back in 100%! ;) Let us know if you need anything or have any questions...

Higor

Thanks Higor and Back everyone - I'll be hitting most of you up for frags at some point I'm sure hahaha. So... get those corals growing! :p

Back