Kinda new to BRS

seamay

Non-member
I joined a few years ago but I backed out of the hobby a bit (money time and new baby). Now Im back and ready to sleep in whatever new equipment I buy (cause my wife said I would). Seriously, I trying to start up and use most of what I already have. 2 tanks (210 and 72). Stating with the 210 first

Welcome back to the BRS and the hobby. You should stop by the meeting in Framingham this Saturday if you're looking for a deal on equipment. There's going to be a "garage sale" and hopefully some good deals. Not sure how comfortable it'll be to sleep in, but you never know!:D

Well the 210 is already running. I never really totally brpke it down. I have ~400+ lbs rock, 300 in the MD and 100 in the sump (40 gallon with a homemmade breakwall) I have a 4` coralife with 2x150 HQI and 2X96 actinics....yea...Iknow, very underpowered. But is is better than nothing. Im looking fro 2 3` T5s now. Also Im looking to replace my PM bullet 2 with a different skimmer....a long story but the bullet dowsnt fit where I want it to go....I have just added a couple pieces of softies, 1 toadstool and 1 colt for now and things look really good. The tank just had the closed loop running for months and the rock Cooked, in the dark basement so there is not a sign of algea.

Last edited:
Back