LE Chalice Progression shots!

Cherokee_Dude

Non-member
haha.. OK, just a teaser from the sellers grown out Mama's at this point :D

I just put the frags in my display last night and the lights were out, so I'll need to wait till tonight to get the frag shots. I've been a follower of the grow out/progression threads, so here we go! kind of... :p

Tyree Bubble Gum Monster
LIV_3331.jpg

Emerald Mummy Eye
LIV_3333.jpg

Taken with just a P&S Flash and no lighting (Got home pretty late again)
Tyree 4-Color (Lost some color during shipping)
28lrgb7.jpg

Original Mummy Eye, Emerald Mummy Eye and Tyree Red
zvv19h.jpg

Original Mummy Eye Emerald Mummy Eye
e0oarn.jpg

4-Color, Bubble Gum Monster (Also lost a lot of color during shipping) and OME
ofymgh.jpg

A little early..
OG Mummy eye is encrusting nicely and the color is super bright under any lighting!
2ni8k9l.jpg

4-Color is starting to develop a few eyes
eh0s3b.jpg

Tyree Red Watermelon is finally fully colored up and the rim is showing nicely
2vrudrs.jpg

Group Shot!
The Pink Watermelon is still recovering from a fragging a few months ago. This thing is super sensitive!
10rlkz8.jpg

Last edited:
Group Shot!

Original Mummy Eye is nicely colored and encrusts the thickest of them all so far.

Emerald Mummy Eye is still eating like a pig, and you can see how it's encrusting down, it has also encrusted over the back as well.

The same with the 4-color Watermelon encrusted almost all the way over the back.

The Bubble Gum Monster is probably getting too much light, I switched to 250w DE's so, I've moved everything down and have eggcrate filtering the light for now. The color is coming in though, and it looks like a small eye is developing on the top left side already!

Tyree Red is coloring up nicely.

All in all, The colors are amazing, even under 10k DE XM Bulbs.

30j487p.jpg

Thanks guys!
Quick pic - I was wondering why my setosa looked unhappy, until I saw this this morning. lol!
Sorry for the hazy pic, I didn't have time to set up the camera before work.
vem69z.jpg

Back