Gone Live rock - Allston (half remaining)

davediode77

Non-member
I have a 40 gallon brute full of live rock. There's lots of aiptasia (you can manage these with kalkwasser in a syringe and some patience) but also a lot of cool red tube worms and interesting plants that clean the water and also bristle worms that clean the sand. I also have some dry rock in a bucket that's not as pretty in shape but can be used for a base.

You'll need to bring your own buckets and carry them out of here yourself. Bring gloves too. It's 3rd floor, next door to the avenue bar on comm Ave. Please take all of the rock if you come. Suggest you bring a friend or two. Thank you.
1000011908.jpg
1000011909.jpg

I have a 40 gallon brute full of live rock. There's lots of aiptasia (you can manage these with kalkwasser in a syringe and some patience) but also a lot of cool red tube worms and interesting plants that clean the water and also bristle worms that clean the sand. I also have some dry rock in a bucket that's not as pretty in shape but can be used for a base. I’m interested

You'll need to bring your own buckets and carry them out of here yourself. Bring gloves too. It's 3rd floor, next door to the avenue bar on comm Ave. Please take all of the rock if you come. Suggest you bring a friend or two. Thank you.
View attachment 196523View attachment 196524

Ohh i didn't see any text from you in the reply. Were you interested?

I read your whole entire message of the free rock. It’s on the third floor. I’ll take a rain check because I’m alone. but good luck. I’m for sure someone will want to use free rock only if there was an elevator definitely I’ll take it but I have to go up the stairs on the third floor and that’s not good for me. Good luck buddy

I read your whole entire message of the free rock. It’s on the third floor. I’ll take a rain check because I’m alone. but good luck. I’m for sure someone will want to use free rock only if there was an elevator definitely I’ll take it but I have to go up the stairs on the third floor and that’s not good for me. Good luck buddy
Thank you!

Back