Reef Deal live rock cheap (want gone today)

i have about 30-40 lbs of live rock that i got with a package deal from someone who took down there whole setup. it was in an established reef tank for about 5 years. it has some nice red coraline algae on it. i am from warwick ri. if anyone is interested feel free to give me a call at 4016884652 i would like to get rid of this today as i have no place to store it to keep it alive

i have about 30-40 lbs of live rock that i got with a package deal from someone who took down there whole setup. it was in an established reef tank for about 5 years. it has some nice red coraline algae on it. i am from warwick ri. if anyone is interested feel free to give me a call at 4016884652 i would like to get rid of this today as i have no place to store it to keep it alive

Re: sorry im looking for 100 bucks. But give me a call

i have about 30-40 lbs of live rock that i got with a package deal from someone who took down there whole setup. it was in an established reef tank for about 5 years. it has some nice red coraline algae on it. i am from warwick ri. if anyone is interested feel free to give me a call at 4016884652 i would like to get rid of this today as i have no place to store it to keep it alive. Only looking for 100 bucks.but give me a call. /QUOTE]

Back