Low voltage eb832

highfive52

FISH and CHIPS
Today it's blinking a yellow low voltage. It goes off then on. Ato and doses plugged into outlets that's it. I've Google it. Don't wanna mess with it till I get some feedback. Trident running fine dosers fine ato fine. 10 watts 111 volts. Anyone???????? Now it's a 2 watts 110 and light blinks

Last edited:
I don’t know a lot about the apex controller but debugging machines/electronics is my thing. Try unplugging the ATO and see if you still get the same error. If you do unplug the dosing pump and see what happens. One of them is causing the problem so eliminate it one by one.

I don’t know a lot about the apex controller but debugging machines/electronics is my thing. Try unplugging the ATO and see if you still get the same error. If you do unplug the dosing pump and see what happens. One of them is causing the problem so eliminate it one by one.
Okay. Does it mean equipment fail.or outlet fail. Just asking. It stopped early this morning. Been watching like a hawk. What does unplugging things do.

Showing 0 Amp. How is that. Warning light off. Most of the outlets have nothing plugged in. Skimmer? No skimmer nothing in outlet butbits drawing. Hyggar nothing in outlet but drawing.. Ato 2 dosing pumps. Weird.

Attachments

• 2021_12_20_05.47.38.jpg
    2021_12_20_05.47.38.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 118
Okay. Does it mean equipment fail.or outlet fail. Just asking. It stopped early this morning. Been watching like a hawk. What does unplugging things do.
Unplugging them would help you figure out either which device is cause the issue or what outlet. Then you can try a different outlet.

this is exactly why I run the old EB8’s the CT’s inside the unit could be picking up stray voltage maybe. 111v seems pretty low but it depends on what your actual wall outlet voltages are as this can vary. I have read many EB832’s have had failure problems. I recommend opening a ticket with Neptune. if it is solvable they will help you through it. the have always done me well.

Back