Need bristle worm trap ASAP

I used to have one and I took out the rock it was hiding in. When I broke the rock to get it out, I broke the worm in two pieces.

that will also eat fish if it is a bobbit worm eek!! burn it!

3 diy traps watched it for hours, it couldn't get in any of then. Even tried to be stealth with long tongs too quick. I need a big trap. Texted Josh nothing yet

3 diy traps watched it for hours, it couldn't get in any of then. Even tried to be stealth with long tongs too quick. I need a big trap. Texted Josh nothing yet
Go to Home Depot and make a larger one using 1 liter bottle and 3/8" CPVC instead of a small straw no need to watch the trap because more than likely they will not come out while you are watching or until lights out typically

Go to Home Depot and make a larger one using 1 liter bottle and 3/8" CPVC instead of a small straw no need to watch the trap because more than likely they will not come out while you are watching or until lights out typically
I got Josh making me one that is gonna hang behind the rocks on right side back of tank half way up and yes I saw that video making some tubes today, 4 of them for sand. I hope it's the only one.....baiting with large whole shrimps. Those staw bottles are useless.

Back