Officially got my 40 breeder stolen

mason90

Non-member
So someone from my 3 family apt stole my brand new 40breeder from my project iv been working on in the basement... Guess someone moved out and decided it was now there's lovely kind of an odd thing to steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are probably going to use it for snakes or lizards. Was it locked up in a bin or just sitting out in the open? Maybe they thought it was abandoned in the basement. I would ask the other tenants.

Does your landlord has any type of insurance to cover stolen good? Just a thought.

It's One of those you can put stuff in the basement if you want but we're not responsible kind of things I knew most of them not that many people have access... It's just kind of an odd thing to steal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same recently. I put a drilled tank & lights in my storage unit in the basement and one day someone had taken everything out of all of the units and took out the dividers. The management company had no idea it had occurred and said they couldn't do anything about it.

what is wrong with people now and days ..we sweat and bust are buts to get the thing we want and some other scum just helps themselves to it

Back