Permanent discount @ Bulkreefsupply.com

Got mine too and placed the order. Thanks for the group buy! Is this a one time thing or will we be able to get stuff with this discount next year?

Got mine too and placed the order. Thanks for the group buy! Is this a one time thing or will we be able to get stuff with this discount next year?

Its a once a year thing. But you should have a small permanent discount on your account after the group buy.

Well I received an email from Andrew but the prices are the same, doesn't matter if I am logged in or not, same price no discount. I did email him but haven't heard back yet.

Sorry to hear that.

I have the discounts but have to use a different browser (firefox, IE, safari) or a different computer to notice the discounts.

The browser saves the login information so a new window or tab doesn't work.

Yes but even if you log out the prices stay the same. If the GB is active and we log out shouldn't there be a price difference?

Sorry to hear that.

I have the discounts but have to use a different browser (firefox, IE, safari) or a different computer to notice the discounts.

The browser saves the login information so a new window or tab doesn't work.

Now I see it, the discount works as if you are buying large Qty's like 10 @2 lbs of an item and we receive the largest qty price regardless of how many we order.

Does that seem correct??

Now I see it, the discount works as if you are buying large Qty's like 10 @2 lbs of an item and we receive the largest qty price regardless of how many we order.

Does that seem correct??

That is correct.

Items like carbon and GFO and others that have quantity discounts automatically get applied the maximum quantity discount for our group buy.

I have noticed other discounts as well on single items such as float valves, fittings, and such.

Usually what shows up on the site is a price range under the item going from the highest quantity (the lowest price) up to the price if ordering just one of the particular item. We were given the highest quantity price no matter how many we ordered. Some items do not get a discount (as the site says) due to them already being low to begin with or due to vendor restrictions. I got a couple sureflow mods and even they were discounted from the 14.99 regular price. If you got an email from Andrew about the buy, then you should be getting the discounted prices automatically when you log in. If you enter the site again and don't log in, you should be able to see the difference in the display of each item next to one another. When you are logged in, only the discounted price shows up instead of the price range under the pic of each item. This may be redundant information for some, but if it helps one person then great!

Usually what shows up on the site is a price range under the item going from the highest quantity (the lowest price) up to the price if ordering just one of the particular item. We were given the highest quantity price no matter how many we ordered. Some items do not get a discount (as the site says) due to them already being low to begin with or due to vendor restrictions. I got a couple sureflow mods and even they were discounted from the 14.99 regular price. If you got an email from Andrew about the buy, then you should be getting the discounted prices automatically when you log in. If you enter the site again and don't log in, you should be able to see the difference in the display of each item next to one another. When you are logged in, only the discounted price shows up instead of the price range under the pic of each item. This may be redundant information for some, but if it helps one person then great!

I will make it even more redundant by quoting it. :D

But thanks, I think you explained things well.

I believe it was going to stay active until last night or possibly today. I would think they would honor the discount price until they get that item back in stock for you. They are pretty good guys from what I have experienced with them so you would probably still be able to work it out.

Back