PetSmart tanks from a few years back?

Brian

Jim Nabors is WAY cool!!
Thinking about setting up a simple little no frills tank and looking around the house to see what I had, I noticed I've still got one of those angled acrylic tanks from when PetSmart was retooling their stores and selling off their old tanks. Just wondering if anyone has used/tried to use one of these guys? Any suggestions/warnings before I start putting time into this little puppy?

Thinking about setting up a simple little no frills tank and looking around the house to see what I had, I noticed I've still got one of those angled acrylic tanks from when PetSmart was retooling their stores and selling off their old tanks. Just wondering if anyone has used/tried to use one of these guys? Any suggestions/warnings before I start putting time into this little puppy?

They make very cool tanks. Sea Creatures has one in there store.

I was thinking probably low maintenance softie tank. Just wanted to see what others were doing with theirs. I am a little concerned that the angled front will make cleaning a real pain...

I would think the angled front would be difficult to clean as far a seahorse tank I would think that angled front is just what you don't want, usually people prefer the tall vertical tanks.

Jim

Back