Re-arranged tank last night

Intheflesh

Non-member
I don't have any before pics unfortunately. Tank is a 65. Was going for a minimalistic look. Kudos to my GF who took charge of the redesign. She managed to create a lot of depth on a relatively narrow tank. There is a lot of open space in the upper half, but the contents of this tank are being transfered to a 48 gallon rimless in the next month or so (same foot print, but 6 inches shorter).

I lost my SPS a few months back from a mix of poor husbandry and an alk swing. All I really have are some LPS, mushrooms and zoo colonies at the moment.

Pretty happy with the way it came out.

FB_IMG_13889612358187016.jpg

Thanks!

A lot of the open space in the upper half will be lost when I get my new tank (whenever they decide to ship it!) Same foot print, but 8 inches shorter.

I only have a few corals in there at the moment. lost a bunch to an alk swing about 6 months ago. I'm waiting till after the move to restock.

I can't take the credit for the design though; my GF did the aquascaping. It's pretty simple, so hopefully we will be able to rebuild the same structures in the new tank.

Back