saltwaterfish.com order

t1771

Non-member
anyone ordering? I have a $62 credit, which apparently means I need to order the minimum plus $62. I had an order ready to go for $110, I applied the credit which brought me down past $79 and now they wont let me place the order. So rediculous!

I'd like to get something. Let me scroll through the site and let you know. I'm in Somerville, so pickup shouldn't be too bad :).

I'd like 2 blue reef chromis. Unfortunately, they were out of stock of what I really wanted. Where would pickup be from?

pickup would be in everett. we can postpone and try to do it someother time if you want. I might just run to Skipton's for now and grab some stuff.

Either way is fine with me. I'm fine with getting the chromis from now w/pickup in Everett since it might be a while before they get what I want in stock. Let me know!

can I add something too if they let you? I'm In Melrose so I live pretty close to Everett! Let me know thanks!

When you decide to cash in on your credit - let me know. I have a $20 credit for them from their photo thing... so maybe we can combine..... or I can just sell it to you ;-)

will do, but i was hoping i could sell mien to someone ...lol
i did get a few pm's regarding orders though.

Back