stangs, How is that racoon doing?

hmmm i missed this somehow.

The Racoon is doing well. He has just about wiped out all of 100-200 mojos. I have a large orange zoo rock that had mojos popping up between zoos, he even got between all the zoos and cleaned it out. I do now worry about him getting enough food though. He tries flake once in a while but spits it out. I have fed fish goo but he did not seem interested in that either. I have not seen him hurt any corals, every time i have seen him going near a coral it turns out there was a mojo right next to it or in the middle of it.

Other then that the tank seems to have leveled out, I still am not sure at all why 1/2 my fish died last week. My pair of clowns laid eggs again yesterday. I am down to them, the raccoon and the hippo tang.

I will wait at least another couple weeks before getting anything new to restock.

Jeff

Well thats good that he is doing his job and not touching anything else. I had a few fish vanish over the past few months, one was a good size CBB and I had not found any traces of the fish. I suspect a mantis or a bad crab maybe because it happens when I slow my feedings down so I think it is hungry and goes after fish at that point. I do not hear any clicking but have not listen much at night, I did think I heard something today but am not sure

I spoke too soon! I just caught him picking on my favorite coral. Really big brown finger leather. Tried to net him to put in the fuge but he went behind the reef in hiding!

Net him in the middle of the night, that is what I did with my yellow tang

Back