Tank newest addition

Bidadari

Glitterless
leopard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck with her. when/where did you get her? is she eating yet? if not try pe mysis mine seems to prefer that to anything else.

I just got her today from Skipton. 15 minutes after I put her in the tank, I offered mysis shrimp and she ate it. I was thrill. She was swimming around for about 1 hour or so, then she slept somewhere in the sand. Crossing my finger she will come out soon and adjust to my tank light schedule.

Reefsmurf, it is a leopard wrasse. This one comes from Africa. I am very lucky to be able to get her locally, at least I'm able to observe her before purchasing her to make sure there's no injuries on her mouth. She slept for almost 17 hours yesterday after I put her in the tank. She is finally up around 8 AM today. So far she's doing good, picking from sand & eat a little bit of mysis that I offer :)

Very nice Tia!! Good luck with the leopard. Every time I see one in someones tank, makes me want one more!!

Thanks Andy. I agree with you it's nice to see them pair up. I'm planning to get another one someday though not now.
I think I can only worry about one fish at a time.... :rolleyes:
Well at least this one is off to a good start.

I guess I should have said " want one even more than before". I don't have one. Pair would be nice.

Back