Reef Deal Wareham PetCo TANK RAISED !! BANGGIS !!!

Ryukin_Girl

Non-member
Got a call from a friend that works there I was like yea right what you guys smoking. I almost pasted out myself. ONLY 19.99 !!! AND THEY ARE EATING EVERYTHING !!!!! They are small. They are Dime to quarter size. After talking to the manager some of the stores got them. So Im calling all the PetCos I can find in the area. I grabed 4 and set up 30 gal for just them. Will be calling around tomorrow lol.

I saw those in Nashua Petco today, $19.99 a pop. They have a lot of them and all looks very healthy.

bangai cardinal fish, they are sucessfully tank breeded marine fish.

Mine are doing awsome. They were heathy and I made the kid feed them right there. We know how picky the little buggers are. All you got to do is walk up to the tank and the come right up to you and say Hi !!. Hubby loves them. Think we'll be adding more friday lol. But got to sell my Trigger first lol. Trigger don't like the new friends ggrrr.

Got a call from a friend that works there I was like yea right what you guys smoking. I almost pasted out myself. ONLY 19.99 !!! AND THEY ARE EATING EVERYTHING !!!!! They are small. They are Dime to quarter size. After talking to the manager some of the stores got them. So Im calling all the PetCos I can find in the area. I grabed 4 and set up 30 gal for just them. Will be calling around tomorrow lol.

keep in mind they will pair off shortly and then fight ......................................

I know but grabed 4 in hopeing to get a pair. If I only grabed 2 with my luck latly they hate each other lol. With 4 I had a higher chance of a working pair.

Back