WHAT DO YOU FEED?

Fish - New Life Spectrum pellets, Frozen and live brine, Frozen mysis, and nori for the yellow tang.

some corals eat the same LPS brine and mysis. Acros(only have 6) -AcroPower and fish poop from what I here is the best thing for them. LOL

Last edited:
Fish - Frozen Brine Spirulina, Frozen PE Mysis, Nori for the tangs, Sinking pellets & Flake on and off
(2 of each daily once a day & nori daily)

Corals get fish poop (daily) ;)

acropower, reef roids, phytoplankton, amino acid 1 - 2 times a week roughly randomly

Fish- Reef Frenzy frozen and nori sheets 2-3 times a week. 3-4 small daily feedings of a mixture of 5-6 different flake/pellet foods alternated.

Corals- Reef Blizzard and Reef Roids whenever i think about it 1-2 times a week. Mostly spot feed

Anemone eats reef frenzy once a week

Feel ya on that one, trident dialed in alk swings but I struggle with nutrients constantly.
I bought some lumber today to build a stand for an 80 Rimless frag tank, hopefully when the weather warms tomorrow I can build it and move the tank from the garage. Hoping to have the 2 tanks and sump all plumbed by Monday.

Scollops, shrimp, cod and squid run through a cheese grater then I add nori, spirulina, paracoccus and reef chilly. I searching for a local fish market for cod eggs but no luck yet

I bought some lumber today to build a stand for an 80 Rimless frag tank, hopefully when the weather warms tomorrow I can build it and move the tank from the garage. Hoping to have the 2 tanks and sump all plumbed by Monday.
I have a 60 cube im piecing together right now. Am torn between building a wood stand or spending for the aluminum stuff . Right now I have a 10 gallon running to scratch the itch lol

I have a 60 cube im piecing together right now. Am torn between building a wood stand or spending for the aluminum stuff . Right now I have a 10 gallon running to scratch the itch lol
Thought about doing the same, but the connectors kill the idea. I can't hang lights from the ceiling, not my house and have to respect their wishes, so I was going with a cantilevered arm over both tanks for radions, but again the connectors would kill me at that point.

I was thinking something like this so I can put all the controllers in the side section to save my back lol

Attachments

• 5F6ED9EE-0886-4F62-8C7D-AB96C926CD98.jpeg
    5F6ED9EE-0886-4F62-8C7D-AB96C926CD98.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 176
In the morning I first put some Nori in the tank a few minutes before feeding some Reef Frenzy to the tank. My theory is that perhaps if the tangs are a bit less hungry they might not vacuum up Reef Frenzy quite as quickly and leave more for the rest of the fish. Not sure if that's the case or not - they still go nuts when the Reef Frenzy is dumped in. In the evening I feed Marine Life Spectrum pellets.

Back