FS Who’s looking for a big tank??? 280 gallon 72x36 footprint peninsula

MikeG

Non-member
Not mine but local to me, looks to be same exact set up as mine, not sure of manufacturer though

Not mine but local to me, looks to be same exact set up as mine, not sure of manufacturer though

I saw this the other day and questioned the look of silicone on the euro brace. Sloppy AF, makes you wonder what the rest looks like.

This is actually the exact footprint I'm looking for but for me I just don't have enough to risk a tank that I don't know it's origins or who made it. I still get tempted from time to time but I think I'll just go with a new acrylic from tsunami that u can get exactly to my specifications for a similar price.

This is actually the exact footprint I'm looking for but for me I just don't have enough to risk a tank that I don't know it's origins or who made it. I still get tempted from time to time but I think I'll just go with a new acrylic from tsunami that u can get exactly to my specifications for a similar price.
New is gonna be double that price. Gonna be a 6k tank is my guess. Was gonna call for you today. Concept aqa made that glass tank in Canada I talked to Fred about it actually thought it would fit as my sump but was not practical and barley would fit with access limited...

I looked for awhile before deciding new and exactly what I wanted. Really can't believe that this tank is still available though.. a lil excess silicone is nothing a razor can't fix. My coast to coast tank had a spot I fixed and I was not first owner lol.

Really? Here's what I was considering from Tsunami. That doesn't have an external overflow but I think it's not a huge cost (it actually might be the same cost).

I did chat with the guy selling that tank, he seemed very nice trust worthy enough. I really did consider it (or still am, whatever). Part of me is still very partial to glass, but I hate the idea of moving it and the ever-present fear of disaster.

1706717980052.png

I am sorry thought was 72x48x30
But yes they are great there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240131_113705_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_113705_Chrome.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 36
There probably the only ones that list the tank as how much water it holds not like others on how much tank displaces... there gallon to size is right and 10% of other companies are right lol

Oh yeah Tsunami is right. I just mean the tank in that facebook listing is like ~235 gallons rather than 280.

Back