FS WYSIWYG - tank-raised corals FS - Wakefield MA pickup - CHEAP!! - NO micro frags and NO coral parasites!

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
Have a look at the photo and see if you like anything. This was taken of my frag tank yesterday. Prices are marked, there's lots of other stuff not in the photo that is also available. Pickup is in Wakefield MA. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Please include your phone number so we can coordinate pickup. I'm available most evenings and mid-day as well.
WYSIWYG corals FS March 2023.jpg

For the right price I can take a larger chunk of the mother colony, but the cost per inch would be about the same. Lots of demand for this coral.

Have a look at the photo and see if you like anything. This was taken of my frag tank yesterday. Prices are marked, there's lots of other stuff not in the photo that is also available. Pickup is in Wakefield MA. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Please include your phone number so we can coordinate pickup. I'm available most evenings and mid-day as well. View attachment 190920
All PM's replied to.
Have a look at the photo and see if you like anything. This was taken of my frag tank yesterday. Prices are marked, there's lots of other stuff not in the photo that is also available. Pickup is in Wakefield MA. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Please include your phone number so we can coordinate pickup. I'm available most evenings and mid-day as well. View attachment 190920
All PM's replied to.
Good morning Greg my names Pj I am interested in some corals for sure my cell is

617-755-2175 text even send some pics we can coordinate a pick up time please and thank you!

Please respond via PM, I'm not sure you want the world to know your cell number. Still plenty available.

All PM's replied too. Still have at least one of everything left except for the green leather.

Any other pics of thr blueberry acro ?

Here’s a link to a photo album from one of Greg’s older FS posts. I bought a piece of the blueberry table a while back and it was one of my favorite corals until I broke down my 80g! Great seller and great corals :)

Back