xenia control

pearlmaj

Non-member
how do i get my xenia from taking over the tank......its already started to attach ontop of some gsp i have and its pretty close to a hammer i have and i dont want it to start drowning out everything else.....is there anyway to keep it under control, or do you guys just not keep it near anything you dont want it to attach to???......any help/suggestions appreciated............thanks

Some people keep it on Glass the side of the tank. Just scrape it off when needed. If it were already on the rocks I would only keep it on one or two accessible rocks that have nothing else on them and periodically move the rock so it can't attach itself to the others. I also have waving hand. It seems to be easier to maintain as it peals away in clumps.

I also found that cultivating it on a large clamshell keeps it from leaving home base. It?s harder for it to wrap itself around the sharp edges.

Remove, give away cuttings or flush down toilet and boil rock. :D This is still no way of guarantee....mine still came back.

Back