17,000G Tank!!!!!!!!

pretty impressive. more than i would ever want.

Me too. One of the things I enjoy most about my tank is all the little things you only see from close up. I think you would lose all that in such a large tank. As impressive as that tank might be at first, I think I'd get bored with it.

How would you get board with being able to dive in a tank in your house. Just think of all the cool stuff you would be able to see much more up close than looking through a piece of glass. and with that size the diversity you could keep would be absolutely amazing. Literally a piece of the ocean!

and in reality I believe that the owner of this tank is more interested in a nice fish tank than in a nice reef tank. It seems the fish (like Fred) are his priority and not the corals.

-B-

Getting certified on a rebreather for that purpose would be insane! he could stay under water for 5 hours. lol. All he would need is a compressor to pump air to him under water and he could just hooka. So much easier (and cheaper - but im assuming that doesn't matter:)) I would rather hooka. Less equipment. Rebreathers are big and bulky and would do some serious fragging for him!

Bill is a good guy, and spazz can build a ridiculous skimmer!

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back