WTB 20-40 gallon stand

GiannisK

BRS Member
I'm looking for a nice, sturdy stand for a 20 gallon aquarium (but wouldn't mind it a bit oversized). I'm looking for something more like a cabinet, where the underneath is hidden. The more underneath storage the better.

It will need to be at least 25 inches long and 13 inches wide.

Last edited:
I have an older 20” stand for sale. In good condition. Glass front.

Current USA Solana black contemporary stand. Good condition, middle of the top has a small 2” spot of minor water damage that can easily be sanded out - $20

Supports a 20” x 20” tank footprint.

Thanks for the reply! I forgot to mention that my aquarium is a 20 long, so that stand doesn't quite fit. Measurements added to main post now.

I have a brand new stand already assembled with adjustable self-leveling feet for @80 in Dorchester.

Interesting. Question: how permanent is that middle shelf on the inside? Would I be able to remove it if I wanted to? I can't tell from the images.

It's going to be tight on the width but I'll keep it in mind if there isn't anything better.

Underneath is a 20L to give you an idea of size. Top is 36x24”. Had a 40B on top. All 1” aluminum. You could easily skin it with something to conceal the sump area. Leveling feet. I won’t tell you how much it cost! $50 and it’s yours.
IMG_0147.jpeg
IMG_0146.jpeg

Back