2017 Q1 TOTQ Winner!

this is me

I like turtles
BRS Member
Congratulation to Steevereno on winning the first tank of the quarter of 2017!! Well deserved. You will be contacted shortly to claim your prize and showcase details of your tank.
Thanks to all the nominees and participating members. We now can have an updated homepage soon.
Poll result is below
http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?155949-2017-TOTQ-Q1-Voting

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

When you do your tank write up, but accurate - not like how Gramdma gave us her cookie recipe that is missing all the key ingredients! LOL. I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to copy your tank since I first saw it a year ago. Maybe now I will get the secrets I have missed. Congrats!

I've always kept it simple. No sump and hob skimmer. Some gfo. I believe a mature reef is part of the success for sps. I'm a firm believer in t5 as well. Always had good luck with t5 especially the ATI units and bulbs. I live the t5/led combo! Sps get amazing colors under this combination. If u guys have more question let em rip but you won't find any secrets. I've really kept it simple. Ty for the votes :)

I've always kept it simple. No sump and hob skimmer. Some gfo. I believe a mature reef is part of the success for sps. I'm a firm believer in t5 as well. Always had good luck with t5 especially the ATI units and bulbs. I live the t5/led combo! Sps get amazing colors under this combination. If u guys have more question let em rip but you won't find any secrets. I've really kept it simple. Ty for the votes :)

Would love to hear more about your dosing regime and nutrient control w/o a skimmer.

Yes Google Randy's 2 part solution. I measure and dose with my hand not a doser.
Thx for the compliment!

Back