Reef Deal 30% Discount at Petco

reefrefresh

Non-member
I know I know its Petco but you migjt find some live rock or soft corals that are nice. So this weekend 30% off all livestock, August 6-9. Just in case anyone is interested. Thanks.

Went to Petco.com and looked at my local (01501) and Cambridge (02141) flyer, looks to be state wide and is 8/6 (Thurs) through 8/8 (Sat).

I was at petco Woburn the other day. Nice selection of fish and corals. HOWEVER, almost every tank was completely ich ridden. So Sad

So since Petco no longer sells fish via online because they are partnered with Liveaquaria, does that mean their fish in store are from liveaquaria aswell??

I was at petco Woburn the other day. Nice selection of fish and corals. HOWEVER, almost every tank was completely ich ridden. So Sad

Im truthfully not too worried about getting fish with ick from petco. All I say is that this fish has ich, it will most likely die in your system so give it to me for 50% off and I can cure it. Good deal all in all and you can save a fish

Im truthfully not too worried about getting fish with ick from petco. All I say is that this fish has ich, it will most likely die in your system so give it to me for 50% off and I can cure it. Good deal all in all and you can save a fish

This works?

This works?

Yes it does work. I actually went in there one time and told them the way they had their system set up for treating ick was horrible and the fish would die. Long story short, I got the fish for 50% off and they offered me a job on the spot (although I rejected it haha).

just like this 50% discount on a healthy purple tang :)

petco50percentoff.jpg

So, did you actually save a fish with ich or just get yourself a discount on a "healthy purple tang"? Even 50% off is a bad deal if the fish still dies.

In my experiance as long as you keep the stress on the fish minimal and quaranteen with medication (copper or ick food or any other product) its a pretty succesfull idea

So, did you actually save a fish with ich or just get yourself a discount on a "healthy purple tang"? Even 50% off is a bad deal if the fish still dies.

"healthy" means no ick/ich and not dead
A friend of mine knows someone that work in the saltwater dept. After a free D&K coffee, then that is what he got for me.

Just went in, asked if the 30% is on corals as well... yes it is.. I am going back tomorrow with the credit card :p Probably going to get a cleaner shrimp (21 dollars) and if they have a nice one a maximum clam. I've been looking at those guys for a while. They will be $49 after the discount. Maybe a lobo, they have a nice one but they wanted 65 for it (about 1-1.5" orange and white lobo)

yeah that isn't worth the lobo, I got a blast about .75" and a nice Christmas favia 1" for $20 not too bad I LIKE THEM BOTH

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438968853.181014.jpg
$35 after discount yellow/gold maxima clam.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438968896.397033.jpg
$10.30 after discount green gonipora.

I also picked up two calico fantail goldfish for my wife. In the QT for 4 weeks because of some spots on the fun. Got them for 5 each after an additional discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back