WTB 32 bio cube

Hello everyone I’m looking to buy a 32 bio cube what’s everyone have thanks
I have one that I am in the process of breaking down since I just upgraded to a larger tank. I was considering holding on to the biocube for a larger quarantine but I have a second smaller tank I could also use. I'd be willing to part with the biocube to clear up a little space in my dining room. 2 years old, great condition. I currently have the original lid off and have it fitted with a kraken lid, intank back chamber cover, upgrades of intank media basket and fuge basket. Original lights/hood was only used for about 2 months and would be easy to put back on. Cabinet is in awesome shape, everything just needs a good wipedown. I would also throw in the coralife mini protein skimmer, UV and eheim heater that I have with the tank as well to make it really plug and play. Message me if interested.

Last edited:
I have one that I am in the process of breaking down since I just upgraded to a larger tank. I was considering holding on to the biocube for a larger quarantine but I have a second smaller tank I could also use. I'd be willing to part with the biocube to clear up a little space in my dining room. 2 years old, great condition. I currently have the original lid off and have it fitted with a kraken lid, intank back chamber cover, upgrades of intank media basket and fuge basket. Original lights/hood was only used for about 2 months and would be easy to put back on. Cabinet is in awesome shape, everything just needs a good wipedown. I would also throw in the coralife mini protein skimmer, UV and eheim heater that I have with the tank as well to make it really plug and play. Message me if interested.
What’s a kraken lid?

Back