Acceptance

Behrmon

pr (BearMon)
Looks like the little guy has gotten the nod. He slept in a corner last night (day 1) but looks like he might be sharing the nem tonight.

Sharing.jpg

She showed him little mercy on his intro last night (nothing fierce). Today I kinda nudged him a bit out of the corner to try again and she seemed a bit more accepting of the fact that he's there and let him in the nem. She's doing the little twitch thing now.

Nice! How long has she been in there? How big is the tank? I was thinking of trying to add another clown to my 55g

Nice! How long has she been in there? How big is the tank? I was thinking of trying to add another clown to my 55g

The larger clown has been in there for a good while, not even sure how long, the new guy went in yesterday. It's a 34g Solana and they are the only fish in there.

I have had my clowns for 7 years now. There like kids to me. They can live 35 years if they stay off drugs!

I have a pair in my main system that did the same a few weeks ago.

After ignoring a large BTA for about a year they finally decided on a tiny clone that split off a few months ago (it's so small they usually take turns). I really find it strange they don't host in both considering they are clones right next to each other.

Put me in line if that anemone splits. Beautiful specimen.

This is funny... I had to replace an anemone in my 29 gallon tank and the female was the first in the new one and it took about a week before the male ventured in...

Back