Anyone going to MACNA this year?

Paula

I'm still around . ..
Hi all - I just decided to go to MACNA in Orlando this year . .. It sounds like a great lineup of speakers - in a great venue with easy flights.
But, when I went to buy my ticket the reception and the banquet are both sold out. Boooooo. Has anyone bought tickets that they will not be using? I am going solo as my husband does not share my passion for "talking fish" all weekend .. so I only need one ticket to the banquet and the reception.

Hope to see a lot of familiar faces at MACNA!

Thanks -
Paula

I saw a few for sale on the reef2reef forum, so maybe you could check some of the national forums where there may be a larger pool of people attending. Good luck!

thanks very much for the suggestion. I was just on R2R and found a "full access" ticket for sale! and I found a buyer for my 3-day pass. So it is all good. Woo Hoo!

So, how about some reports about MACNA 2013 from any BRS members that attended ??

I think I'm going to plan right now to attend the next one. Its in Denver. If u go on YouTube and search "reef tanks of MACNA 13" your mind will be blown!!

Back