Anyone got an extra stocktank?

RichConley

Attack of the Killer Cute
Does anyone have an extra stock tank I can borrow? (50-100ish gallon size?).

I'm going to be moving july 1, and want to break the tank down before then so I can make some changes (new overflow designs, etc). I'd like to get everything into a stock tank so I can take apart the 58. Would probably need it for most of june.

-Rich

I have a 50 w/ stand that you can use all of june. I broke it down 2 weeks ago and it is sitting empty. I used it for fresh so if you want to use it i will take out all gravel and have it ready for you. I am going to be on the west coast from june 4- 30 so you will have to pick up prior to the 3 of june. Let me know i live in Riverside (east providence)

I have a 100 gal one if it is only to borrow, plan to use it sometime just dont know when,no time soon though. You are welcome to borrow it. John

We have a 110, it is not drilled or anything fancy yet. Let us know if you need it.

We also have the 55 we got from Moe, I am embarassed to say we have'nt touched that one yet either, we have'nt even cleaned it yet. :eek: That is also available for the time being if it fits the bill better, but you will have to fix that center brace before you can use it.

-Dave and Gina

Last edited:
Back