Anyone know where to find ViaAqua pump model # 1219?

natehat

Heading West
my viaaqua aquarium has a wet/dry built in ontop but the pump is buzzing like crazy and after cleaning did not improve... been looking online for the replacement pump for 2 hours. the pump is built to hang suspended in tank and has a nice design, so i was trying to find an exact replacement.

do any local shops carry these or can they order them? i would be buying 2 (incase it needs replacement again in a few years).

the pump is model # 1219 (1600l/h and 32W) but nobody seems to carry it... might try to contact via aqua if i can find their #

thanks a lot for the links, unfortunately it is neither of those... very weird design it is built to hang with the attachment to the wet/dry that is built as part of the top of my 80gal aquavia tank. maybe they only built it to go with the tank and do not sell it separately. it pulls water from the bottom and pushes it up top the tank is only a couple years old though.

guess i will try contacting the company, hope they sell them otherwise have to completely reconfigure my tank plumbing.

Place to special order ViaAqua pumps

Just to update, in case anyone else ever needs to special order a Via Aqua pump for some reason... the only place i found that could do it is:

www.commodityaxis.com

pretty cheap too only 26$

Back