Ann. April 21, 2024 7:30PM Member Club Zoom Meeting Guest: Paul Baldassano Owner of a 52 Year Old Reef Tank and Author of The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist

Added to Calendar: 04-21-24

Cpage101

Current BRS Vice President
Officer
BRS Member
Hey Members we have another meeting announcement for April. Our next club member meeting on April 21, 2024 7:30PM. Mr. Paul Baldassano will be attending as out guest. He has been a saltwater hobbyist since I was in diapers. He defiantly does things differently Zoom link will be sent out to paid members via email just like last month. This will also be posted on this post also. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and having some more good reefing discussions.

Paul Baldessano (1).png

Here are a few online articles.

Published Book:

1708108484541.png

WE WILL BE RAFFLING OFF A COPY OF PAUL B’s BOOK AT THIS MEETING.

This will be shipped directly to the winning member's address.

Use the registration RSVP above to confirm.
Raffle at the end of the meeting for Paid Members
Rules:
Must be present for the whole zoom meeting
Must be a paid Members to participate in the raffle
Not a paid member, Click Here for Membership

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, I have to see you guys again? Don't you remember the last time I spoke at your meeting in probably 2016? :D

We did have a lot of fun then. :p

Right now I am waiting for a film crew to arrive. They are doing a story about something that happened to me in 1970 in Viet nam. A 10 year old girl sent me a Christmas Card and I answered her.

She just found my letter 2 weeks ago and is coming here today so we can meet. It will be on News 12 which is a Long Island News station. I won't be famous. Just a fish tank slob like everyone else.

Looking forward to this Zoom meeting with you guys.
I hope no one remembers me from the last time because I may say the same things. :cool:

Can’t wait!
Paul is a legend.
Can we have Paul to sign that book?

Bump! Members lets get RSVP'd for next moths meeting. Paul B is a wealth ok knowledge.

I am looking forward to "seeing" you guys again. I hope you all forgot what I spoke about last time so it seems new. :unsure:

I have learned a few things since the 8 or 9 years ago that I was at your meeting.
3 weeks ago I was on TV for something not fish related, but they filmed my tank and showed it for about 5 seconds. :rolleyes:

If I had books, I would give them to you, but if I want one, I have to buy it from Amazon like anyone else for the same price. :rolleyes:

Bumping this to the top! make sure you RSVP at the top of this post to be eligible for the raffle of a copy of Paul B’s book which will ship directly to you.

Cpage. Mr President. I think you and me will be the only ones there. Maybe you should just call me and we could do it on the phone. :D

Cpage. Mr President. I think you and me will be the only ones there. Maybe you should just call me and we could do it on the phone. :D
lol 10 people so far and we are still in march most do not commit until the week before

I'll be there representing, my paisan. As @Cpage101 stated above, usually people roll in later towards the date or don't rsvp

We should also do monthly zoom calls for members showing each other our current setups, equipment, failures, questions, success' etc. I enjoy seeing other's tanks!

We should also do monthly zoom calls for members showing each other our current setups, equipment, failures, questions, success' etc. I enjoy seeing other's tanks!
Set it up Mike, I'm willing to coordinate the zooms

Bump @BRS Member don’t forget to RSVP 4/21/24 zoom meeting with Guest Paul B

Last edited by a moderator:
Back