Aquaillumination Prime

Just like the MBTA...."here is the service recovery schedule.......and we will cancel 80% of those trains!"

Tell me about it! It was a delay through factory because of something involving the Ecotech merger I think.

Tank mounts are a finalized price of $30, not $50. Nice little $20 price drop. The mounts are in stock as of today, which makes it sound like the unit themselves will also be available shortly.
I should be getting the mount to me by tomorrow (2nd day shipping). Would've been nice to see the light tomorrow too, but i'm thinking maybe sometime next week. Got black mount, black light for $229.98 shipped.

showing 3-4 days on Marine depot. This is exciting.

Maybe I will order 3- 1 for the nano and 2 for my tank.

showing 3-4 days on Marine depot. This is exciting.

Maybe I will order 3- 1 for the nano and 2 for my tank.

I will be posting a photo review the day mine arrives also so keep an eye out for that. Hopefully will arrive early/mid next week from the sounds of it, though that's not confirmed.

You can't always follow what Marine Depot posts though either. They just go back and forth with times so customers don't call yelling as much when it says 2-3 days and 4 days pass.

Not putting all my eggs into one basket, but there's rumor of these finally becoming available very soon. I don't want to give out a specific day because if it doesn't happen then i'd look as foolish as AI does right now, but let's just say they are working a weekend shift this weekend over at C2 Development, which they generally do not do. ;)

Not putting all my eggs into one basket, but there's rumor of these finally becoming available very soon. I don't want to give out a specific day because if it doesn't happen then i'd look as foolish as AI does right now, but let's just say they are working a weekend shift this weekend over at C2 Development, which they generally do not do. ;)

Well thats good news. MD updated from 4-6 weeks to 2-3 weeks. but also, april fools day is 2-3 weeks away. Ha!

They are shipping out tonight. My supplier is getting them on Monday and I got 2nd day shipping so I'll have mine by Wednesday.

Following Along. May move my new reefbreeders down to the frag/slash second tank in the basement and order two of these for he nuvo. The swivel will do exactly what I need. Hope bulk reef gets them cause I already have a gift card for there for a 100 from the wife

Following Along. May move my new reefbreeders down to the frag/slash second tank in the basement and order two of these for he nuvo. The swivel will do exactly what I need. Hope bulk reef gets them cause I already have a gift card for there for a 100 from the wife
I would imagine they should eventually if they want to compete with others, but I'm surprised they don't have it posted already.

If they are, they'll be receiving them Tuesday along with everywhere else. So keep an eye out.

Stitch... I saw your post on RC. Tomorrow is Dday at the distributors.

I just placed my order today for a black unit with tank mount.

Yay, I can finally sleep at night lol.

Back