Ann. Big Announcement: 2023 Coral College - December 9th!

Added to Calendar: 12-09-23

scavdog

Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
The Boston Reefers Society in collaboration with the Marine Science Magnet High School (MSMHS) in Groton Connecticut invite you to the first annual “Coral College” Frag Show and Educational Symposium. With roots in education and conservation, this event promises to, not only, showcase some of the finest corals in New England but also promote the educational side of the Coral Reef and Marine ornamental hobby.

When: December 9th 2023 11AM-4PM

Where: The Marine Science Magnet High School, in Groton Connecticut - 130 Shennecosset Road, Groton ,CT

Admission: $10.00 per person. Students & Children under 12 free.

Pre-Admission to be entered into a GHL Profilux P4 Controller Mega Set
Retail value of $949.90

Attachments

• BRSMSMHS Collab - Coral College.jpg
    BRSMSMHS Collab - Coral College.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 149
  • BRSMSMHS Collab - Coral College (1).jpg
    BRSMSMHS Collab - Coral College (1).jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 103
  • BRSMSMHS Collab - Coral College (2).jpg
    BRSMSMHS Collab - Coral College (2).jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 159
Last edited by a moderator:
The Boston Reefers Society in collaboration with the Marine Science Magnet High School (MSMHS) in Groton Connecticut invite you to the first annual “Coral College” Frag Show and Educational Symposium. With roots in education and conservation, this event promises to, not only, showcase some of the finest corals in New England but also promote the educational side of the Coral Reef and Marine ornamental hobby.

When: December 9th 2023 11AM-4PM

Where: The Marine Science Magnet High School, in Groton Connecticut - 130 Shennecosset Road, Groton ,CT

Admission: $10.00 per person. Students & Children under 12 free.

Teaser video is live!

Dang it! I'll be coming off a midnight shift then getting ready for a concert. Sounds like a great event!

Dang it! I'll be coming off a midnight shift then getting ready for a concert. Sounds like a great event!
Sounds like you'll need extra Redbull. Our last show, FragsGiving 2022 I was up for 56 hours straight

Not to sound like an idiot but I’ve never been to a frag show or coral show of any sort. Will corals be sold here or only informational and demonstrations?

Back