BRS Annual Auction - Oct 22nd in Waltham - More Details & Link to pics

>it will be put up on a big screen for all to see scott <

Might even be on two big screens according to Gustavo.

Had a couple hours to kill at Heathrow so UPDATED AGAIN!! See Y'All tomorrow and will make more updates up to this evening as they come in.

Remember just cuz you couldnt get stuff to us to get on the auciton pic site doesnt mean you shouldnt bring it. There will be lots of last minute additions and sometimes those are the best !!

Anyone know why i can't see this link? The pics etc? I jsut get a BRS logo bouncing around the screen..

Seems to be working for me on both IE and Firefox. Make sure you're clicking on the links to types of items at teh top and not just watching the logo bounce around teh date, time and picture of the hotel. :D

I like the 'Reefers' sound bite the best. Sounds like the guy is totally stoned.

Rob, I am going to try and send a pic of a sweet tank raised rose anemone that I will donate for the auction. This thing is awesome. Sit tight!

Last edited:
Auction Schedule

11:00-12:00 Welcome & Registration

12:00-1:30 Auction part 1

1:30-2:00 Food & Raffle

2:00-4:00 Auction part 2 & Wrap-up

** Fees:

There will be an admission fee of $5 for members (must be up-to-date with your membership dues), $20 for non-members. The $5.00 admission fee also enters you into the door prize raffle. Anyone can join the club at the door. The admission fee gets you your numbered 'Paddle' for bidding, pizza at lunch time (show your paddle), and a chance to win a bunch of door prizes (the exact prizes will be announced later, but there will be a bunch).

** Payment:

Cash, check (members only), or Paypal. We are reasonably certain that we will be able to do Paypal at the auction, but if there are technical glitches it might not happen.

** Bring:

Bring coolers with you for all the livestock you weren't planning on buying. Bring some extra ziploc bags you can fill with hot tap water at the hotel to keep the stuff in your cooler warm. There will be extra bags available for people who are donating corals, inverts, or fish, but don't have the ability to separate and bag it all up.

Someone on the BOD needs to contact littlep ASAP about items he p/u from Marco for the auction Family matter has come up & he can not make it to the auction He was banned for ask why about something , so he can not post asking for help getting the stuff there

I am posting this for him as a favor

I like the 'Reefers' sound bite the best. Sounds like the guy is totally stoned.

I clipped it from a song, I believe by Sublime and I believe called "Badfish". Great song. The quote though is really from the movie Reefer Madness I think which is about the other kind of reefers :D

Sorry 'bout that. Set it up to upload while I was sleeping and apparently hit my storage limit. All fixed now (had to shrink some pics) but bringing it on CD with higher res pics to the auction. :)

Several pics on the livestock page aren't loading for me. Mostly towards the bottom, but Ultimate Frags' pics are also effected.

Thats just Robs ploy to get you to come to the auction, can't see them unless you go. :D

Back